Monday, October 06, 2008

Dow down 795 points

What happened? I thought this effin' bill was supposed to solve everything. My senator specifically told me that the stock market dropped 778 points because we didn't pass this turkey of a bill. Well, the market has now dropped 1200+ since its high mid-Friday when the House took up its second vote on the bill.

Every senator and representative who voted for this appalling communist takeover of a huge sector of our economy should resign now. Of course they won't. I can hear it already ... "it would have been much worse if we hadn't passed the bill." It must be nice to live in la-la land where you can make non-provable statements unchallenged and there are no consequences for your actions.

Since they won't resign, I hope the voters take advantage of their opportunity in just a few weeks to at least assign blame where it belongs. Regardless of your party, I urge you to vote anti-incumbent. Maybe the next batch of bozos we vote in will be more careful.

No comments: